Become one of Emily's Angels and Earn Your Wings Today!
emilyk52281I'm a Avon Independent Sale Rep. I love animals, reading, listening to music - Lee DeWyze and Bon Jovi are 2 of my favorites, Steelers football, Nascar- Dale Jr, baking and cooking.
Kim MI'm a shy girl who uses reading as an escape for the real world. I'm one of those people who talks about characters from books, like they are real people. Somehow the reading bug bit me and I can't get enough. I love finding new authors to read.
rcollins05There is really not much to tell... I love to read but hardly have time, between working and my 4 year old hell raiser, I have found my best friend is the audio book!!!
Priscilla PayneI am a retired Library Director. I live in Maine and love reading romance novels. I also knit, sew, cook and bake lots of bread. I am active in my local land trust and community garden.
DorisI just love to read! My favorite pastime is to read great titles and share them with all my friends and family. Reading and suggesting titles to all is the first topic of conversation with: gym buddies, coffee friends and general get-togethers.
BrandyMarried mom of one from Texas. I am an avid reader and love to escape reality with a good book.
Cat@bookcoverlovers.comCat earned her wings by creating the gorgeous graphics we're using for Emily's Angels, reviewing books, and tagging ebooks at online booksellers.
Attention Angels-In-Training, check this area for news and updates about Emily's Angels!
I'm really excited about the creation of Emily's Angels. I admit I stole the idea from some author friends of mine who tell me how much their loyal readers have enjoyed being cheerleaders and divas. My hope is that Emily's Angels will connect readers with similar interests--(they all love Eternity Springs)--and with some of the events Sheridan is planning, we'll be able to get to know each other a little bit better and make some cyberfriends. Who knows, maybe some day we can figure a way to become face-to-face friends.
Thanks for wanting to be part of this new effort. I hope you'll earn your wings soon!
Emily March is excited to announce the formation of Emily's Angels! This special group of readers has fallen in love with Eternity Springs and will be able to earn their wings by helping spread the word about this wonderful small town and its stories. All efforts will be counted as Angel Points and the top three point totals this month will earn their official Angel's Rest angel's wing pendant and a signed book! There will also be some other exclusive Angel perks that are going to be announced soon!
So how can you earn Angel Points? By telling people about Emily's Eternity Springs! Click here to go directly to the form.
Here are a few ways to share the love - and, of course, you are welcome and encouraged to come up with your own ideas!
- Link to Emily's website
- Spread the word via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Tumblr (send in a link or screen shot)
- Review any of the books from Eternity Springs on Amazon.com, GoodReads, Barnes & Noble or other online book site. (Each review counts for double Angel Points!)
- Make the cover Nightingale Way your profile picture on Facebook or Twitter or use this cover image and profile picture (right click images below and SAVE FILE AS).
- Blog about Eternity Springs on the internet or feature one of the titles in your book club discussions.
- Include the books in your Amazon.com lists or add to your bookshelf on GoodReads.
- Like Nightingale Way (both paperback and ebook) on Amazon and B&N
- Write reviews for Geralyn Dawson ebooks
- Like Geralyn Dawson ebooks
- Sumbit your favorite Emily March or Geralyn Dawson quote to GoodReads!
Just submit your links and ideas in the form below for entry. Top Angel Point earners will be announced through social media channels and the Angels will be contacted via email.
Click here to update your information.